Friday, December 11, 2009

Future Cover Girls of Tomorrow

If I had it my way we would be seeing Emily Blunt and Emily Mortimer in more films and in more magazines. They are both interestingly beautiful and I would like to know more about them. I am glad to say that IMBD is showing that they both have several films coming out or in production. Hopefully this will lead to a possible cover of Harper's Bazaar, Elle or VOGUE??

Emily Mortimer: was adorable in Match Point, but she really caught my eye when she played Jack Donegy's wife in the first few episodes of 30 Rock. She has got that simple, icy, gallerina beauty about her. She is going to be in Shutter Island with Leo next year.








Emily Blunt stole my heart in the Devil Wears Prada. She reminded me of my best friend who at the time was working as the assistant to a high profile person in fashion, is impossibly chic and has an accent (except my friend is actually a really nice person). Emily Blunt is in The Young Victoria coming out this year. It was written by Julian Fellows who also wrote Gosford Park, one of my favorite movies!





No comments:

Post a Comment