Friday, December 11, 2009

Make Room in Heaven...

For another goddess has arisen. Zoe Saldana is amazing. I have been following her for a few years now and am always impressed by her look and style. Easy, elegant, clothing. Clean make up. Feminine yet modern. SOMEONE GIVE HER A MAGAZINE COVER ALREADY! If Vogue wants to crawl back into relevance she would get the cover of the September issue. She should have this past year since she was in Star Trek and Avatar is coming out. I mean Sienna Miller whom I adore mind you, can get two covers when she doesn't have Zoe's admirable body of work and bright future? It's not like Zoe doesn't have the supermodel good looks. Seriously I think I have seen enough magazine covers with the usual suspects: Gwyneth, Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslett, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Ansiton, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz etc etc. Plus I already know everything about them and their interviews reveal nothing. I am far more interested in seeing an editorial featuring Zoe and hearing her story. I read that she studied ballet....Ahh a woman after my own heart. Take a look below:


















No comments:

Post a Comment