Friday, January 29, 2010

Elle

Sorry I am on a 90's supermodel kick today. It's just that I grew up watching Style with Elsa Klensch on CNN International in the 90's. This is where I discovered my love and obsession with fashion and the models of that era stomped into my heart. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when today I see photos of them still looking AMAZING.

Below are photos of Elle McPhereson jogging or walking home after dropping her kids off at school in London on three seperate occasions.

Sleek. I always love her hair.

Here she is riding a bike in the summer. Staying active and youthful.

That's how she stays so fit. After two kids!

Say what you will about Kelly Killoren Bensimon but she looks incredible for a 40 something year old mother of two. Gilles Bensimon certainly has a type...

No comments:

Post a Comment