Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SAG Awards

So I tried to resist blogging about the SAG awards (lazy). But I couldn't resist commenting on some wonderful looks.

I thought Mo'nique looked great in this dress. Now this is a woman who knows how to dress for her figure. She is not small, but she is shapely and she works it.
I like that Lea Michele wore Malandrino. Not a staple red carpet label. But a label that I adore nonetheless. She looks magnificent. Young, sexy and elegant. The color works with her skin and hair color. The plunging neckline is not too much.

I really like Diane Kruger. She won me over in Inglorious Basterds. I think this mustard color actually works on her skin. Plus the fit is marvelous.


Kyra looks STUNNING in this Vera Wang dress. Even though it looks like a wedding dress, I still think it is very pretty. I also am very jealous of the fact that she gets to go home to Kevin Bacon every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment